Sunday, October 12, 2008

My sister!!!!

My older sister Makenly, came home this weekend to visit father. She is 23. She is in college at Cambridge University in London, England. She got to see Jaky, Lesley, Adelaide, and I. Father was away on a buisness trip. But her and Jaky talked about mother, and how cambridge reminds Makenly of mother. But my father's girlfriend was here.... I hate her!!! I hate the fact she's taking mother's place. Her name is Laura. And if she wasnt trying to take mother's place she wouldnt have been here.... well I got to go.... she's coming... help me.... I hope father gets back soon....
And Adelaide says hi.... i bet you cant wait she is getting a blog!!! well she just got in the room.
Sincerely,
Annie Lyn

3 comments:

Capri Amier Amour said...

A stepparent takes the physical place of the missing parent. They do not take place of your mother in YOUR HEART. Never let your mother die from your heart, will her spirit will always be. It's okay to cry, but hate is a little irrational...

Annie Lyn said...

no in no way it is.... she is... a witch i tell you, but no one believes me..... she makes me cook, and clean, she makes me do her chores such as the family's luandry. trust me... shes mean.

Capri Amier Amour said...

I'm sorry she's so mean. It's not something that you should have to go through, but think about it like this, it makes you kind of like Cinderlla. You'll fall in love and be out of her life forever, Look on the bright side...